Dr. Vikram Oak has done his graduation and post graduation from B J Medical college, Pune, India. He has taken special training from senior rhinologist Dr. A R Bhide for Rhinoplasty. He has attended international conferences & workshops in Stuttgart, Germany, Alexandria, Egypt , Bangkok. He has an experience of performing over 1000 rhinoplasty operations since last 17 years. Has been invited to deliver lectures on Rhinoplasty at various conferences & symposia. Has been invited as a faculty for various Rhinoplasty workshops.
Dr. Oak has attended many national and international Workshops:
- Rhinoplasty workshop, Alexandria, Egypt , April 2011
- Rhinoplasty workshop , Bangkok , October 2010
- Advanced Rhinoplasty workshop Stuttgart, Germany 2009
- Rhinoplasty workshop – Indorewala Hospital, Nasik, July 2005
- Rhinoplasty workshop by Dr. V. P. Sood, April 1996
Guest faculty for various Rhinoplasty workshops:
- Mentcon 2013 – state conference AOI branch.
- Second International at Rhinoplasty workshop MIMER Medical College, Talegaon 2013.
- Jindal Insitute of Medical Sciences, Hissar , October 2013
- Live Surgerical demonstration CME: Facial Plastic Surgery 2012
- MIMER Medical college, Talegaon 2012.
- He has been an Examiner for undergraduate examinations in Otolaryngology for M B B S degree since 2003
- He is an Examiner for post graduate examination in Otolaryngology since 2010
Various Posts Held:
- Past President of AOI , Pune branch , 2013-14
- Secretary of Pune Otology group – April 2005 – April 2006
- Secretary of AOI, Pune Branch – Jan 2004 to Dec 2004
- Was Founder member & joint secretary of Health Plus, an ASO working for HIV/AIDS prevention
- Was In charge of HIV counseling cell in Bharati Hospital, Pune.
Attechments as consultant:
- Consultant ENT surgeon Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
- Consultant ENT surgeon Mai Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
- Associate Professor Bharati Vidyapeeth's Medical College, Pune.
- Hon ENT surgeon Ramnivas Ruiya deaf mute school, Pune.